Full-Time Hourly, Day Shift, Benefits Eligible
CO-Energy has an opening for a Warehouse Associate working out of our Spokane Valley, WA facility.
CO-Energy is a leading distributor of fuels and lubricants supplying a variety of customers including many in the construction and agriculture industries. This year we celebrated our 35th anniversary and continue to grow so we can provide our customers the best service and be a great place to work for our employees.
The standard work schedule for this position is Monday - Friday early day-shift starting around 7:00 am.
Depending on customer needs overtime hours might be occasionally required either by additional daily hours or added weekend shifts.
Our compensation package includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance coverage, Paid Time Off (PTO) and a 401(k) plan with employer match and fuel discounts.
Tasks, Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with stocking product
- Assist with preparing customer orders for delivery
- Deliver and pick-up products as needed to customer sites and locations
- Load and unload freight into trucks, customer vehicles and within the warehouse
- Assist with tracking and counting inventory in the warehouse
- Operate a forklift and other warehouse equipment as needed
- Follow written and verbal directions accurately and complete assigned work in a timely manner
- Fill, verify and quality check written and verbal customer orders to ensure accuracy
- Maintain regular and dependable attendance
- Work safely following all safety rules
- Clean driving record
- Ability to work a full-time schedule of 40 hour per week
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively with co-workers and customers
- Ability to understand and complete basic math problems
- Ability to quickly learn warehouse procedures and processes and complete with accuracy and quality
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions and complete tasks in a timely manner and on schedule
- Ability to exercise effective judgement and be flexible to changing needs and situations
Physical Conditions of this Job:
The Warehouse Associate position requires the following physical abilities:
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment is often warm and cold
- Ability to work outdoors and in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs regularly without assistance
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to regularly reach and bend while carrying freight of various sized and weights